Friday, June 20, 2014



Artist: Rumer
Album: Let's Dance Das Tanzalbum 2013
Genre: Pop
Year: 2013
Quality: 128kbps
RAR size: 266.25 MB

Tracklist:

Quote:
Lisa Aberer - I Will Dance (5.68 MB)
Rihanna - Diamonds (6.81 MB)
Emili Sandé - Next To Me (5.96 MB)
P!Nk - Try (7.11 MB)
Caro Emerald - Tangled Up (5.53 MB)
One Republic - If I Lose Myself (7.02 MB)
Bruno Mars - Marry You (6.81 MB)
The Overtones - Gambling Man (6.57 MB)
Leslie Clio - I Couldn´T Care Less (5.67 MB)
Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe (5.65 MB)
Olly Murs Feat. Flo Rida - Troublemaker (5.53 MB)
Arash Feat. Sean Paul - She Makes Me Go (5.52 MB)
Pachanga - Loco (6.07 MB)
Train - Drive By (5.91 MB)
Natalia Kills Feat. Will.I.Am - Free (7.39 MB)
Lady Gaga - Born This Way (7.76 MB)
Taio Cruz - World In Our Hands (5.65 MB)
Sugababes - About You Now (6.32 MB)
Cro - Einmal Um Die Welt (4.42 MB)
Max Raabe - Für Frauen Ist Das Kein Problem (5.41 MB)
Helene Fischer - Mitten Im Paradis (6.11 MB)
Robbie Williams - The Road To Mandalay (7.10 MB)
Mrs. Greenbird - Shooting Stars & Fairy Tales (6.50 MB)
Triggerfinger - I Follow Rivers (4.80 MB)
Israel Kamakawiwo - ´Ole Over The Rainbow - What A Wonderful World (8.02 MB)
Roxette - Listen To Your Heart (10.24 MB)
Simply Red - If You Don´T Know Me By Now (5.91 MB)
Bette Midler - The Rose (5.65 MB)
Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind (6.21 MB)
Dionne Warwick - Heartbreaker (8.07 MB)
Aretha Franklin - Think (4.94 MB)
Toto Cutugno - L´Italiano (7.43 MB)
Laid Back - Sunshine Reggae (7.95 MB)
Grace Jones - I´Ve Seen That Face Before (8.13 MB)
Max Raabe & Das Palast Orchester - Just A Gigolo (4.68 MB)
Andreas Gabalier - I Sing A Lied Für Di (5.58 MB)
Juanes - A Dios Le Pido (6.39 MB)
Gusttavo Lima - Balada (6.54 MB)
Joáo Neto & Frederico - Lé Lé Lé (5.06 MB)
Nolwenn Leroy - Juste Pour Me Souvenir (5.80 MB)
Faun - Thymian & Rosmarin (6.78 MB)
Rumer - Aretha (5.55 MB)

Download from Uploaded.net

Code:
Click to download

Download from LineStorage.com

Code:
Click to download

Download from RedLoad.net

Code:
Click to download

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Free Download Music © 2014 Copy right by Free Download Music